u[j HIT qƦ] 2016 ~`v{}lְg벼A]ABfyRkkqBզXBsHB@B@ΰۧ@HC[ְgƦ 70%ADJƦ 30%AA@HvT`ﵲGաC

u[j HIT qƦ] 2016 ~`vOѥ[jqx (ŭ AM1470/FM96.1Bd[Q FM94.7 Mhۦh AM1430/FM88.9) DAfyΰyԿWOH 2016~ 48 ӬPu[j HIT qƦ]vΡuyy歵֪]vkC

Vote for the Best! The voting of the 2016 Canadian Chinese Pop Music Awards is now on! Canadian fans are welcome to vote for their favorite artists and songs. The voting makes up 70% of the overall scores for each act. The remaining 30% will be determined by radio DJs.

I Deadline for voting: Jan 1, 2017 11:59pm (PST).






жgӤH

RQjq(fy) - ЧA̳߷RQq

RQjq(y) - ЧA̳߷RQq

Rkq

  • kq(fy)
  • kq(y)

Rkq

  • kq(fy)
  • kq(y)

RզX

  • զX(fy)
  • զX(y)

Rskq

  • skq(fy)

Rskq

  • skq(fy)

Rsq

  • sq(y)

RsզX

  • sզX(fy)

R@H

  • @H(fy)
  • @H(y)

R@H

  • @H(fy)
  • @H(y)

Rۧ@H

  • ۧ@H(fy)
  • ۧ@H(y)

HWԿWƦW